1. Nothing is more important than a person’s right relationship with God.
2. No one has more potential to influence a child’s relationship with God than a parent.
3. No one has more potential to influence the parent in spiritual development than the church.
4. The church’s potential to influence a child dramatically increases when it partners with the parent.
5. The parent’s potential to influence a child dramatically increases when they partner with the church.
"Love the Lord our God with all our hearts and with all our souls and with all our minds and with all our strength... and love our neighbor as ourselves." Matt. 22:37-39.
"These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up." Deuteronomy 6:6-7
Experience God, Grow in Jesus Christ, and Share God’s Grace.
1. Everything is spiritual.
2. What the Bible says —is true.
3. Jesus is who Jesus said He was.
4. Everyone is going to be somewhere forever.
5. Everyone leads someone.
1. God made me.
2. God loves me.
3. Jesus wants to be my friend forever.
4. I can trust God no matter what.
5. I need to make the wise choice.
6. I should treat others the way I want to be treated.
7. I am created to pursue a right relationship with God my Creator.
8. I belong to Jesus Christ and define who I am by what He says.
9. I exist to demonstrate God's love to a broken world.
10. I am a spiritual leader responsible for mentoring others.
Copyright Isle of Faith United Methodist Church. All rights reserved.